>

2008/01/15

hunch

the clear water of her haunches
was as oil to my
hunch
the ruch of her collar
was damnably fun
of her Venus in furs
and whirrs
the double EE of her elevator
to say nothing of her shoes


taking note of her hump
she said
kiss my closer
he launches the lather
of her gather
O Matter of syllables and becomings
she wishs the high hope on
his of


any old how
and
quelle a how
it was
Houdini to his mist driving sun

five minutes she was sexy
& then some
it was the air they breathed
how whirlsome t'was
to her lissome
beckon
its



architectural hair
do's did the salon
in whooshed a cloud
gratification
of fire and sun

O my flinging whiplashes
her noted
hair do
formed
in the pomade
of her wave
the fashionable trial of her feet


License he queried
I am driving a
first class poetry machine
my self
you
can join
me
unjoin me
anytime
enjoin we
to the angel haunch of
it
and




enjoin yer agenda to me
their groins locked


groins locked
lips balked
at nothing


less than the perfection
that awaited them

I profess me and thee
and my hands

are resting on your
summer
your Sumerian fields


and

your eagle i.d.



your fees
to the merit of dawn
breaking in my embrace



my wise lady of height and ah!
hair




seeth kiss after kisses
in your coffer of kisses


and the day

the late day says no pain

_ _
All my words are on parole


He: consider the question of re_vision a moment lost int he highway of thought , of self thought, self-taught thought...doctoring some text... a fourth person singular assemb-lace-assemblage lace to your mouth

She: I'll always be yer burial.

He: yer too serious _ come to my arms and be __



a space