>

2017/11/18

over two and counting

                                                                                     _______________________________



when I find
my indefinite brain emulsion I''ll be fine the. whoop and way-out of redlight green blue churned amber'll spell the speedy day of indefinite articles. my sandals 'll pay your way. you know each day has been you. Not the You of I but the Ywou of Me and You your Me that's We.


that's called Love. With a capital C.
over each layer of skin i've not multiplie
d is your love. fresh as the day you were born and I .... you and finding was loving. one cannot forget that. everything is measured now by this love,
this invisible love, this in my gut that's you.

in the meantime we happy
as can be
as life is its rolling river


______________________________________



C. Duffy 14/6/09
__________________________________ you were caught toting t he drafts ofa text


_____________________________________________________


Consider this text a required rewriting/ a match text to cover its signifier's death/ looking for a emulsion as it says

_____________  that's the key line

____________