>

2016/01/19

W

.


                         winter the back arse of summer

22 below with the wind   .. chill


blow blow thou winter wind 


.



   I saw a naked woman walkin in the rain with her umbrella she 

                 was standing upright  

  i saw another walking in the winter silhouetted 
                       naked

 the air was cutting her to pieces

I said to my lady

turn an turn again we walked down steps
      a darker circle hollering out the hooliganism of forced friendship   
                         the tactic of enforced debt
       
       that infinite judgement which never ending ends
                                                              us
  
  and my lady tears near the narrow top of her eye-lids  said 

   She is coming she is coming


  I reached for the air                    vanished             vanished like apin in the light