>

2016/01/28

Re:Re: there's nothing calm about real creation


______________


Yes but I gotta point out that my actual collages were much better than anything I ever did with so called digital media.

  _________________  with real collages, things rot and lose their colour, the glue comes undone,
                                               
                                                    as with real bodies,
     
                                            i'd suspect or imagine that with so called digital collage
                                                       they won't    'age' in the same way




------------------------------------

I did a collage once that was 6 feet  its still over at what's his name's house....

I wonder really if it
s any  good


collage in general doesn't age well  I mean in terms of content most of it could go in the garbage, no one

will remember any of it. Good Collage is rare.




    and rare by definition is rare.



__________________



Re: Re: there's nothing calm about real creation