>

2016/01/28

... and what do ... ...

____________________________________________________________


  ... and what do you do  ... you know,  how do you?   

                     ... and I answered and I gotta admit I was smiling...


   Oh   I'm just a literary bum    ..   ...        And  I was laughing then it's pretty  

funny


I do this                                        that                            

     
______________________________________________






                  an     the            other so it all works to keep  body and soul in one piece

                                                            for now till it's time to go the other place  
            where  I can only guess they
                                                  

                                           do other                       thing s  it was one of those conversations in my head

  really that I had
                                  no one  was there but I  thought it was funny it was as if I'd be prepared

                   

for any such a tell-tale conversation  were  it to happen to me again  one of these days


reminded me of something i'd read by this other guy who'd said before  he kicked the bucket

         that he'd been better off scrounging, begging and stealing instead of wasting it teaching... etcetera.  
maybe he was right 
           
                               everyone has to find out    /sooner or /later where they go

                   so bacon falls from the sky at their feet /
                        and they don't feel too guilty taking it  
 _______________________________________