>

2009/10/01

hardly enough



It's hardly enuff
to say
t' say
I love you
now yr' gone
gone

an yr gone
yr gone
Lips lied awake at night





waitin' fer you
fer you
waitin' fer you




Hardly enough




to do I love you
I love you
when a space popped her eye open




And

her sandals woke under the bongos



and her laughter
was the wealthy comin' around my face
looking up


looking up

at You
at You






Riding me
Riding me
like a stage coach

a stage coach
Only to Prompt your cries

your cries

cry

then


Your eyes ramblin'
round me


Holding

Holdin'

Holdin' your body waist
Whispering
you love

love




its not enuff

to break a pome

what poem?

got lost in the wifely air?

is that a verse or stanza in your hair?

come to me sandwich

I will break your bread

She shouted

Love me

You love me

Love me

tangle lust heap

in the carry-on angel of our love .




2 .



what vanished in the wind _
? a goddess speaking to Aeneas
some
'minor' poet
cataloging her way




she cried then
her sobs
a wept volcano
over my arms
skin smelt deep
of years
of not seen
it was that way
it was that
way
had to be
haj
a pilgrimage of love





our haj in two
electronic eon of her body
sick with the rue
of some sickness or too
much readiness to fall


but her dew
when I put myhand under it
was wet
moist



leaving me a chance to find space in her love
and her love
love



broken spoon
too soon to incarnate its milk ~