>

2014/08/10

...Nichta

.


 Did I ever tell you about the time I was in Greece? No one knows about this so I am not telling you  anything.
I was 10 yrs old and there was panic 
as I had got
missed on the beach 
walking with two girls?
it was the early 60's and my father was Mr adventure. mister musician carrying on with  mother. sisters were playing with shellfish and i had picked up my first two greek gals. off we we went, i mean i was talking a mile a minute trying to learn Greek and we disappeared into the woods, 
a sudden gust of wind blowing 
down on us 
from the surging waves. Crash bang and thunder! Zeus was in the air

Yia sou the gods spoke

Kali nichta
  Kali nichta Clifford good night and they were snatched from me
the nymphs the father of gods being a well-known prick.

i preferred , in the end, hanging with his wife, the vengeful Hera hairy headed woman filled with venom but closer to my own earthly mother and a helluva a lay! She crossed swords any day with Phallas Pathena Zeuy's daughter born from his head. His head my eye! she was giving head when he came spurting the idea up! forth from the golden gush of creation.


------------------------------------------

No one writes missives 'as this' word in the wonder-eye bra in the beggary bum a runnel of fairy idea shes sucks at   a fey bot before the pause carefully shining its fate not caught by the reckoned second. was it fair to hold me in your arms? enquiring  Jill hair tunnel to this weak strain tergiversating    


the bellicose fright of silver pyjamas . not this rich ditch of pearl in the stew and not malarkey either . Come along my pair of sheep there's no one there. a war went by bodies pain all disappeared smoke rises in the sky what was ? if anyone thought they'd win they'd give up. wouldn't they? across a river a siren sounding. terror an horror light up the sky . what's left of the rent being. a sky brushed with blood sky broken with brown and  



 .