>

2012/11/22

these and those





1

Crooks crooked!!!!


2


And you andshe
have got imperious
buttocks girl go in
front of me.



And


  is this three


Jack Kerouac is still my writer


----4

when alone I am against the great
------ hordes
released on society
.

____but o that woman
pausing on the
escalator was
attractive!_ ssheshe took
my breath away
oh--.


Five


does anyone hear pain
(cant find a question mark mark ,  as they say)


Time and space are over.



and then this:

they re
wrong forced
----
     is wrong and dominant  .


                              ----



 six and six

There are no phones.
in. hell!




Bottom of my heart.

Love is a body.

 

Between    6 and        and a half


 I am just this side of
desire!!
                               _____________

7


Princely go town till
dec 5________________note no
the meeting question
of How yoi doing it
kills the spirit Of
joY____The immediate
Recognition at
seeing someone and
the energy that
ensueS I saw it
tonight is a form of
control__ puts the
one asked on the
spot__

as opposed to let it happen    ___ breath _ silence
beginning    .



8


Was

The ugly widow_are
all widows uglyÉ
Dùeath is absolute and
often makes the still (stiff)
livin ugly .



9

what s up dude did
you havev cornflakes 
for supper
Chopsuey for
lunch___ was 
hamburger mary
there
      give me  a  call



i got a situation
-remember the last 
time I said talk to 
me__it s one me
those.



9 and  a half

The rain just started
here and the the
temperatu r  e   is
droppin__the
terrors may winter
commence!

                                    t  e                            e              n




inward last nigh night
  haunted and hau